UX – designer
About the role
The vital workplace is coming, central to this is the health of people and data that contributes to making the workplace smarter for people.
If themes such as Hybrid Working, Well, Bream, vital workplace and data interest you, then read on..!
We are Zens, an innovative tech scale-up helping to gain insights into people’s work behavior through their wireless charging solutions for smartphones and wearables for both consumers and businesses. Zens works in an interesting eco-system of software parties, technology partners and furniture manufacturers. An interesting place in the epicenter for promoting healthy, enjoyable and effective work.
Our PuK is a product that, in addition to wireless charging, has been expanded with smart functions to further support Hybrid Working, promote the vitality of employees and provide insight into the use of the building by sensors that are connected to it. To use these smart functions, we work with advanced platforms, applications and apps that make the difference for our business customers.
To take the next step, we are looking for a UX designer who will take care of the Interaction Design together with our software team.
To get a better understanding of the role
- You do user research, make product prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and set out user flows in a clear and understandable way.
- You devise solutions that meet the needs at business, tech and user level and test these with the target group.
- You think along at the process level, where you map processes and user flows and make connections between the different flows and make them as user-friendly as possible.
- You translate technical processes into an easy-to-use (digital) product.
The end result is a satisfied customer / end user!
And of course, a matching background
- You have a relevant education at HBO / WO level, such as Industrial Design or Communication and Multimedia design, Human Interaction Design and you have 1 – 3 years of experience as a UX designer and / or Product designer.
- You have a creative brain and can visualize your ideas quickly.
- You are self-starting, communicative, analytical and a team player.
- You have an interest in and knowledge of web applications, responsive designs and design systems.
- You are a team player who strives for the best result together with your colleagues.
Working at Zens is diverse and challenging, so you will also be faced with the more complex design assignments that you sometimes have to chew hard to come up with a good solution together with your team.
Last but not least, Zens will offer you…
- Number of working hours in consultation.
- Working environment where “Together for Excellence” is central, we do it together!
- State of the art, coming up with wireless charging products and IoT solutions that matter in the smartest square kilometer in the Netherlands, namely the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
- Energetic colleagues to work with and many opportunities to use your creativity.
- This challenging role naturally includes good employment conditions: in addition to your monthly salary and holiday pay, you receive 30 vacation days (based on full-time) to maintain a good work-life balance.
- Training opportunities to further develop yourself.
- And don’t forget.. in addition to the fact that this function already keeps you fit, you have the opportunity to exercise for free on the Campus!
Do you feel that this is the journey you are waiting for? Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us get to know you and share why this role triggers you.
We look forward to meeting you!