Senior Sales Manager
Fascinated by the continuous developments in the world of wireless charging? Looking for a challenge in which you can truly add value for our customers and contribute to improve user experience? Would you like to make your mark on the growth of the Zens’ B2B market segment? Then here’s your opportunity!
We are happy to extend our team with the position of Senior Sales Manager.
Who we are
At Zens we are innovators. Inspirers. Pioneers. We’ve been pushing the boundaries of wireless charging since 2011. Offering cutting-edge technology for consumers and increasingly for businesses, we empower people to improve the way they work and live. Empowering freedom. We strongly believe in the potential and added value of wireless charging, integrated in furniture and interiors. Customers like McDonald’s, Subway, Van der Valk Hotels, PWC, Just Eat Takeway.com, VodafoneZiggo, Deutsche Börse and MOL Group are already on board, providing extra service and convenience to their guests and employees. With wireless charging becoming the future charging standard and with increasing guest and employee expectations, Zens is ready to virtually turn any piece of furniture into a wireless charging spot.
Therefore, part of our ambition is to grow our ‘Turn Furniture into Chargers’- business pillar. The Senior Sales Manager plays a key role in realizing this ambition.
As a Senior Sales Manager your focus will be to develop the customer base for Zens’ built-in wireless charging solutions. Your main target audience will be furniture manufacturers & dealers, companies within the hospitality industry, installers, interior builders and architects, as well as relevant partners to scale this business further. In addition, you are involved in the development of relevant partnerships and the overall business strategy.
- In line with the growth ambitions of Zens, your challenge is to find and create sales opportunities for the Zens Turn Furniture into Chargers-division
- Hunting (cold acquisition), pioneering and customer visits are also part of your challenge
- You find the balance between hunting and farming and know when to do what
- Manage the sales cycle and order pipeline; follow up on sales qualified leads resulting in closing the deal
- Using your sales appetite to deliver on target and beyond
- Team up with marketing to successfully conquer the market
- Are a seasoned, technology minded, “hungry” and self-starting sales professional with more than 5 years sales experience in B2B products
- Get energized by working in an international sales environment. This role includes traveling (min. 20% – max. 40%)
- Are highly result oriented, not losing sight of (long-term) relationships
- Have a matching educational background on BC level
- Are decisive and confident in word and act
- Are fluent in Dutch & English, both verbally and in writing. German would definitely be a plus. Any other language would be complementary
- Are an absolute team player, confident, persistent and fun to work with
- Zens offers you a competitive salary package including a variable sales bonus on-target.
- A functional company car
- You will receive 30 holidays to maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Continuous opportunities to develop your talents
- A working environment where “Together for excellence” and “ Fun and Perfomance” are part of our culture. Together we make it happen and celebrate our successes
- A workplace at the heart of one of Europe’s most innovative and “smartest” square meters in the Netherlands, the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven
- Not to forget, the opportunity to exercise at the fitness centre on the Campus to keep you fit
Interested? Would like to find out more? Then click the apply button and send us your motivation and resume.