And the list keeps growing..
At ZENS we’re delighted with the confirmation that Samsung is implementing the Qi standard in these stylish devices. Last week, specifications and official images were put out in the open by Evan Blass, senior editor at Mashable.
Wireless charging – the key benefits
- Never run out of battery again
- Charge your smartphone wherever Qi Wireless Charging has been implemented. Whether at home, at work, a restaurant or your local coffee shop
- For these smartphones Qi wireless charging will just be as self-evident as Wi-Fi
- All our chargers support Samsung Fast Charge.
It seems Samsung changed strategy by turning the Galaxy Note 5 (left) into the more exclusive, niche smartphone of the two. The S6 Edge Plus in turn, is a 5.7 inch XL version of the existing S6 Edge, meant to take a leading role in the phablet market.
Here’s what’s expected
- Non removable battery
- Capacity: estimations vary from 3000 to 4100 mAh
- Memory: 16, 32, and 64 GB internal memory and expandable to 128 GB
- Processor: Exynos 7420 Processor (same as in Galaxy S6) or a
modified Exynos 7422 Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Screen Display 5.7” Super Amoled: 2560 x 1440 Quad HD resolution
- Operating System Android 5.1.1
- Stylus pen (Note 5)
- Micro SD- card: yes or no? We’re curious as well!
There’s more: other smartphones with Qi integrated
As we mentioned in previous articles, the release of the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge gave Qi wireless charging mass exposure. That may have led you to believe that these were the first devices to have the technology integrated. Quite the contrary is true, here’s an overview of Qi integrated smartphones that emerged on the market in the last twelve months.
With these new additions, the list of Qi compatible products grows longer and longer. ZENS provides you with stylish Qi wireless charging solutions for both your home and workplace, as well as in your car while travelling. Our elegant and simple solutions let you charge all these excellent mobile phones, tablets and phablets wirelessly.