Senior Sales Manager NL-UK-Nordics-Germany
About the job
Fascinated by the continuous developments in smart workplaces? Looking for a challenge in which you can truly add value for our customers and contribute to their employee experience? Would you like to make your mark on the growth of Zens’ smart business solutions? Then here’s your opportunity!
We are happy to extend our team with the position of Senior Sales Manager NL-UK-Nordics-Germany.
Who we are
At Zens we are innovators. Inspirers. Pioneers. We’ve been pushing the boundaries of wireless charging since 2011. Offering cutting-edge technology for consumers and increasingly for businesses, we empower people to improve the way they work and live. Empowering freedom. We strongly believe in the potential and added value of making wireless charging at the workplace smart. Part of our ambition is therefore to grow our people centered workplace and desk management solutions, empowering insights, cost efficiency, vitality, and employee experience at the office. Our customers Just Eat takeaway, PwC and Vodafone are already on board and next to that we are part of an eco-system with strong partners. Ready to continue our growth plans, the Senior Sales Manager plays a key role in realizing this ambition.
As a Senior Sales Manager your focus will be to develop the customer base for Zens’ desk management solution. Your main target audience will be Heads of Facility Management and Workplace Managers at End Users in The Netherlands, UK, Nordics and Germany, as well as relevant partners to scale this business further. In addition, you are involved in the development of relevant partnerships and the overall business strategy.
- In line with the growth ambitions of Zens, your challenge is to find and create sales opportunities for the Zens Desk Management System at End Users. Hunting, pioneering, learning and sharpening our proposition is also part of your challenge.
- You find the balance between hunting and farming and know when to do what
- Manage the sales cycle and order pipeline; follow up on sales qualified leads resulting in closing the deal
- Using your sales appetite to deliver on target and beyond
- Team up with Marketing to successfully conquer the market
- Are a seasoned, technology minded, “hungry” and self-starting End-user sales professional with more than 5 years sales experience in B2B product and SaaS solutions (preferably in the field of smart workplaces)
- Get energized by working in an international sales environment. This role includes traveling (min 20% – max. 50%)
- Are highly result oriented, not losing sight of (long-term) relationships
- Have a matching educational background on BC/ Master level
- Are decisive and confident in word and act
- Are fluent in Dutch and English, verbally and in writing. German would be complementary
- Are an absolute team player, confident, persistent and fun to work with
- Zens offers you a competitive salary package including a variable sales bonus
- A functional company car
- You will receive 30 days of holidays to maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Continuous opportunities to develop your talents
- A working environment where “Together for excellence” and “ Fun and Perfomance” are part of our culture. Together we make it happen and celebrate our successes
- A workplace at the heart of one of Europe’s most innovative and “smartest” square meters in the Netherlands, the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven
- Not to forget, the opportunity to exercise at the fitness centre on the Campus to keep you fit
Do you feel that this is the journey you are waiting for? Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us get to know you and share why this role triggers you.
We look forward to meeting you!